[Situationistisk Internationale]. Situationistisk Revolution 2 – Elendigheden i studentens milieu. Randers (Denmark): S.I., November 1968. 48 p.; ill.; 21 x 14.5 cm.; ill. Cream wrappers with text in black
Second (and rarest) issue of Situationistisk Revolution, the journal of the Scandinavian section of the SI. Bernstein, Debord, Khayati, Vaneigem and Vienet are listed as members of the editorial committee, with J.V. Martin as editor-in-chief. This issue largely consists in a translation of De La Misere en Milieu Etudiant into Danish as Elendigheden i studentens milieu (p.5-31). However, other items are included: an original collage by J.V. Martin (p.32), reproduction of Situationist broadsides (p.33-36), a translation of Definition Minimum des Organisations Revolutionnaires and several leaflets from the CMDO (p.37-45), a list of publications by the Scandinavian section of the SI (p.46), and a translation of Debord’s Theses sur la Revolution culturelle (p.47-48).
See below for past blog entries on other issues/items related to Situationistik Revolution.
- Situationistisk Revolution. Randers, 1962. A subscription leaflet announcing the release of the first issue
- Situationistisk Revolution 1. Randers, 1962. The first issue of the periodical.
- NY-Irrealisme (Specialudgave Situationistisk Revolution 2). Randers, 1967. A special issue published ahead of the “actual” issue 2. It serves as a catalogue for a second ‘manifestation of the Situationist International‘ held at Gallery Vestergade
- Situationistisk Revolution 2. Randers, 1968. The second issue of the periodical. Featured here.
- Supplement til Situationistisk Revolution 2. Randers, 1969. This supplement to issue 2 provides an illustrated account of the May 68 riots.
- Situationistisk Revolution 3. Copenhagen, 1970. The third and last issue of the periodical.
- Situationistik Revolution 1-3. Copenhagen, 2013. A facsimile reprint of Situationistisk Revolution 1, NY-Irrealisme, and Situationistisk Revolution 3 (Situationistisk Revolution 2 and Supplement til Situationistisk Revolution 2 are not reproduced)
Scarce, with no copies found on OCLC (librairies only own issue 1 & 3)