Hot off the press is the publication of Signal 07: A Journal of International Political Graphics and Culture .
Signal is an ongoing book series dedicated to documenting and sharing compelling graphics, art projects, and cultural movements of international resistance and liberation struggles.
This issue features an article by yours truly on the Situationist International (see bolded item)
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Philadelphia Printworks: Maryam Pugh discusses the legacy and future of Black political art with John Morrison
- The Vinyl Records of Victor Jara: The world-wide impact of the nueva canción bard documented by Josh MacPhee
- Spectacular Commodities: Mehdi el Hajoui explores the objects of the Situationist International
- The Left Independistas: A fifty year retrospective of the graphics of the Catalan independence movement by Jordi Padró
- Hope in the Midst of Apathy: Vera Williams and the cover art of Liberation magazine by Alec Dunn
- Dario and Maxi: Natalia Revale documents the transformation of a Buenos Aires metro station
- We Will Break Open the Doors That Obscure the Sun: Erik Buelinckx uncovers the graphic work of the anarchist Belgian Expressionist Albert Daenens
- Giving Voice to the Voiceless: Bill Berkowitz interviews California printer and poster maker Malaquías Montoya
Learn more and get 20% off issues 01 through 07 with coupon code SIGNAL at pmpress.org/signal